Javier Hernandez points the finger at Louis van Gaal for destroying his Manchester United dream


Javier Hernandez supposes he could have turned into a "star" at Manchester United in the event that it was not for Louis van Gaal. The Mexican striker tumbled down the pecking request under the Dutchman, who lent him to Real Madrid and afterward sold him for a reported expense of £7.3m ($10.5m) the accompanying season to Bayer Leverkusen.

The 28-year-old striker won the Premier League amid his first season at Old Trafford and supposes he could have gone ahead to wind up a star player for the Red Devils in the event that he had been given the open door.

"On the off chance that I'd had more risks at United or Real, I'd most likely have been 'the star' there also – we'll never know. I didn't have the chance," the ex-United striker said, by Sports. "I never had the opportunity to play 20 recreations in succession so individuals could say: 'He's a decent player who ought to stay' or 'He can't be the star – he's not a decent player.'"

A year ago, van Gaal conceded he may have sold Hernandez rashly. "I don't accept a lot in rivalry. I have confidence in trust and certainty," he said of Hernandez, who left United in 2015. "Possibly that isn't right yet I have done it all my life as a supervisor. I offer trust to the players."

Hernandez has been an immense accomplishment in Germany, scoring more than 20 objectives and winning the Bundesliga Player of the Month grant three times. His extraordinary structure has even seen him connected with a major cash move back to the Premier League, with Arsenal among those supposed to be keen on his administrations.


EmoticonEmoticon